We welcome any start-up working in Biotechnology, Health and Pharmaceuticals who needs the facilities and infrastructure of our centre for taking the next step in their entrepreneurial journey.
Who can apply?
- Startups or business involved in the development of transformative or social impact technologies or products
- New point of care technologies for diagnostics
- Companies developing alternative therapeutics or biosimilars
- Spin-off from University or R&D Centre
- Technocrats/ scientists/ innovators with early stages technologies
How to apply
- Check your Eligibility
- Submit the application (Download Application Form)
- Initial screening by the AIC Incubation team
- Evaluation by expert members
- Detailed scrutiny including market and technical due diligence by experts
- Applicants are invited to make a presentation on their proposal to Advisory Board.
- Selected applicant will be on boarded
- Periodic review of business
- Transformative, disruptive, incremental or alternative
- Socially relevant and affordable solution for mass market
- Attainable and Implementable
- Commercially Viable
- Committed Individual/Team