The Atal Incubation Centre- Centre for Cellular & Molecular Biology (AIC-CCMB) is a premier technology incubator supporting deep science start-ups. Established at CSIR – CCMB, Hyderabad under the Atal Innovation Mission of NITI Aayog, GoI in 2017, this incubation centre has become a hub for life sciences and biotechnology start-ups and MSMEs from all over Telangana and the country in a very short time.
As the number of start-ups incubated at the centre grows, we are looking for a self-starting individual who can assist the AIC-CCMB team with running various programs and day-to-day operations. We are looking for a self-motivated, confident, presentable and spontaneous team player who can multi-task and can wear many hats. As a part of a vibrant ecosystem, you will get a chance to hone your skills while enjoying the perks of working closely with different start-ups. shall be responsible for building an appropriate and self-sustaining incubation model by supporting the development of high-impact technology-driven start-ups in healthcare.
- Identifying and attracting technologies / start-ups to incubate under the MeitY TIDE 2.0 Program/Start-up India Seed Fund/ Acceleration Programs
- Design and facilitate time-bound, structured programs for active engagement with all the incubated star-ups and with monitoring of key performance metrics.
- Building and managing technology infrastructure and supporting systems for effective virtual and physical incubation activities.
- Work closely with the core team in planning and executing the activities to promote innovation and entrepreneurship by the incubator.
- Facilitate tech showcases, knowledge sharing, networking meets and other such similar initiatives for these start-ups.
- Conduct immersion workshops and track progress under various entrepreneurship programs including managing the student innovation efforts of the centre.
- Manage and administrate incubation portal, and other portals as designated by the management.
- Engage in mentor mapping, facilitating networking with investors, funding agencies, experts, consultants and advisors in India and abroad.
- Assist in applying for grants and schemes under DST, DBT & other funding bodies.
- Be a part of the social media and community-building activities presence to build brand visibility for the Incubator.
- Building & running incubation business growth programs for innovators/start-ups associated with the incubator.
- Representing AIC-CCMB on various platforms.
- Advise & support start-ups with product development (Prototyping).
- Understanding of emerging technologies and their applications in life sciences.
- Conducting desk research and interviews to gather information related to local and Indian start-ups and assisting to develop case studies on the same.
- Excellent understanding of the start-up domains and ecosystem.
- Outgoing personality with excellent networking and communication skills.
- Ability to work with people collaboratively across all levels of an organization
- Willingness to travel.
- Min. graduate in the area of Engineering/ Life Sciences. MBA or certification in innovation programs from a reputed institution will be preferred.
- At least 1-3 years’ relevant experience in either incubator/ accelerator/ start-up/ government/ private programs for entrepreneurship.
- Design or rapid prototyping experience preferred.
Commiserate as per experience