Bringing technology to Life-Sciences
Technology Incubation and Development of Entrepreneurs (TIDE 2.0) is a program supported by the Ministry of Electronics and Information Technology (MeitY) to foster innovations and support startups working with emerging technologies in the Information and Communications Technology (ICT) domains. AIC-CCMB offers multifaceted support to individuals and startups innovating in the Life-Sciences space using technologies such as Internet of Things (IoT), Robotics, Rapid prototyping, Data Analytics, AI & ML.
Harnessing data for precision medicine
The omics (genomics, proteomics) research conducted by CCMB, yield high amounts of metadata. There is tremendous potential in this data to build models for precision medicine leading to, better clinical outcomes for the Indian population.
Technology Application Opportunities
- Develop models to analyze metadata obtained from NGS test
- AI leading to precision medicine
- Medical Imaging for diagnosis and clinical assistance
- Computer vision for augmented medicine
- Leveraging bioinformatics, NLP & genomic sequencing to diagnose diseases and strengthen personalized medicine
- IoT models for Organ-on-Chip
- Smart wearables, IoT based medical devices and diagnostics
Funding and Engagement
Entrepreneur in Residence (EiR)
- Awarded to 4 individuals/ startup with an innovative idea.
- Seed fund upto Rs. 4 lakhs each, over a period of 1 year to convert the idea to Proof of Concept(PoC)
- Immersion program at AIC-CCMB
- Awarded 4 Startups with a Proof of Concept
- Grants-in-aid upto Rs. 7 lakhs each, over a period of 1 year for development of MVP
- Incubation at AIC-CCMB
Other benefits of the program
Individuals: B.Tech, BE, MBBS , MSc, MS, M.Tech, MPhil, MD & PhD from fields of IT, Life Sciences, business, engineering, medicine & human biology (Open only to Indian citizens, undergraduates can also apply)
Startups: All registered startups as per Startup India
How to apply?
Applications for TIDE 2.0 are currently closed. Please fill the form in the below link for any queries
Current Cohort of TIDE 2.0